Friday, August 12, 2011

We Did It!!!!!





I am sitting here in tears as I type this. My heart is so full right now and I'm not sure I can find the words needed to thank you all for being so awesome. I'm sure as heck gonna try though.


Working Together Wednesday was something that I started in hopes people would join with me in trying to make a difference in some way. The support and love that you have shown means so much to me, I can never thank you enough. I am so happy to be able to tell you that all the tweets, prayers, good thoughts, and blog reposts of this weeks Working Together Wednesday has made a difference. Taylor Swift has not only called Kadie but also sent her a gift basket full of goodies. I am hearing that Kadie was too sick to be able to personally talk to Taylor, but she knows that her dream was made a reality.

It never ceases to amaze me at what can be done when people stand together. It is people like you who took the time out of your lives to try to help that make this world a better place. I am so proud to call you my friends.

Kadie and her family still have a rough road ahead of them, they still need our love and support. So if you can still keep them in your thoughts and prayers I would appreciate it. As it has been shown once already, it DOES make a difference.







Peace, Love and Cupcakes

4 comments:

  1. Well, I am in tears now too. :) I am SO happy to hear that Taylor Swift reached out to Kadie and even though she was too sick to talk to her I'm sure it meant the world to her and I am happy was a wee small part in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Darling Girl-Thank you so much for helping. You are an amazing person with a huge heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... This is incredible!
    Even though Kadie wasn't able to speak to her, I'm sure she heard everything Taylor said... And that's what's important! My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels

3 cupcakes (1) 5 cupcakes (7) adopt a dog (1) American Apparel (1) American Apparel polish (1) Andrew Compton (3) Angel (1) ARC (1) ArtFire (1) bad business practices (1) Barielle (1) Barry M (1) beagle (1) birthday (1) Black Friday (1) black polish (1) blood work (1) Boston bombings (1) breast cancer (1) brown polish (2) bullying (1) buyer beware (2) buyers warning (2) Cadence (1) CandleLynn (1) Caylee (1) challenge looks (2) Charm Factory (2) China Glaze (3) Chocolate (1) Christmas (2) Connecticut shooting (1) crelly polish (3) Cupcake inspired (2) Cupcake kitchen (1) cupcakes (1) curls (1) Darling Clandestine (2) dating (1) Delightful Incense (1) depression (1) discount (1) Dollish Polish (1) Dots (2) Easter (1) Ecigs (1) Essence polish (1) Evil Shades (3) eyeballs (1) facebook giveaway (1) family (3) Fantastic Faces (3) fast dry polish (1) Fathers Day (1) FDA (1) Finger Paints polish (1) Food (1) foster parent (1) Friday Freak Out (1) Friday Night Nails (1) friends (2) frizz (1) Fur babies (1) gall bladder (1) Geek Chic (2) gifts (1) glitter topcoat (8) Glitz'd 23 (1) goals (1) gold glitter polish (1) Gold nail polish (1) Gold polish (1) green glitter polish (1) Green Polish (2) grey polish (1) group challenge (2) guest post (1) hair (1) Handmade (7) Hannah (5) health (1) Hit Polish (7) hologlam 2013 (1) Holographic (1) holographic glitter (2) Holy Grail (1) in memory (1) indie cosmetics (2) indie polish (13) jelly polish (1) Jindie Nails (1) Kadie (2) KBShimmer (2) kids (1) Kunimitsu polish (1) Lady Grenade Cosmetics (1) laugh (1) leave in conditioner (1) Lipsticks and Lightsabers (1) Little Mouse Ears (1) Lynn (1) mani (1) me (1) memories (1) mental health (1) mental illness (1) Missy's Tempting Tarts (1) mold (1) mom (1) Monday Morning My Way (2) nail art contest (1) nail polish (9) Nail polish pal (2) nail tragedy (1) necklace (1) Neon (3) Nerd Lacquer (1) neutral polish (1) new year (1) Nina Pro (1) Northern Star Polish (1) Not Making It Up (2) NTMS2 (3) OPI (4) Orange A Peel (1) orange polish (2) Orly (2) other giveaways (4) Painted Lady Fingers (1) Parnevu (1) Patch (1) Peanut (1) Phyrra (1) pink polish (1) platinum (1) polish budget (1) polish remover (1) Prize (1) Pure Ice (1) purple polish (1) Rag Doll Bath and Beauty (1) Random (2) Ray (1) red glitter polish (1) red polish (1) review (1) RLR Creations (1) Rockeresque Beauty (1) Rosie (1) Ruby White Tips (1) sad (1) sales (4) Sally Girl (1) Sally Hansen (1) Santa nails (1) secret Santa (1) Shop your stash (1) Sierrah (3) Silly Lily (2) silver glitter polish (1) Simply Sweet Skin (2) Sinful Colors (2) Sinful Scents (1) Skin Food (1) Skittlezz (1) soldier (1) Sophie (1) Spring 2013 (1) Sunday Sprinkles (15) Support (1) swatches (1) Target (1) Taupe polish (1) Team Pinkeye (3) tragedy (1) Unsafe (1) Valentines Day (1) violet nail polish (1) Whimsy Beading (3) white nail polish (1) why (1) winter nails (1) Working Together Wednesday (9) worms (1) Yellow polish (1) Zombie Flesh (1) Zoya (3)