Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm not dead! I was just pouting!



I know it has been 10 days since I posted, and I apologize. I have been pouting like a big baby, and that is the only excuse I have. My camera bit the big one and is now in camera heaven, which meant no pictures. So I pouted! The weather has been crappy, so I pouted! Kids home for 2 days, which gave them a 4 day weekend, so I pouted! I had a couple of appointments that went horribly, so I pouted! My nails are all breaking, so I pouted!!!

Today is a new day and I now have my new to me camera, and that makes me happy! It is so much better than the one I had, and it was really cheap. Like $32 cheap, Ebay came to my rescue! It isn't anything fancy, just a Kodak point and shoot. My old one was only a 5MP and 3X zoom, this one is a 16MP and a 5X zoom. So hopefully I can get familiar with it pretty quick and start getting some better shots for my posts.

Here is the first picture I took. It is totally random, a picture of a cutout in the wood on my antique postal desk, LOL!

I told you it was random!

I am so excited about the quality of pics this camera takes! I have a ton of things to share with you, so be on the lookout for new posts. I also took the plunge and made a fan page for the blog. I hope you will come and join the page, you can find it here. I am really nervous, but yet excited to ave the fan page. So share with your friends so they can keep up with all the happenings too! I know Hannah has a few posts she is wanting to make and Sierrah too (gasp!), I think Sierrah is nervous is what is holding her back. 

So I am going to close this post today and get to work on trying to save a few of my swatching nails, take pics, and work on the fan page some. I hope you are all safe and warm during all of these winter storms going on.


Peace, Love, and Cupcakes!

2 comments:

  1. <3 you, Cupcake! Can't wait to see what the girls have to post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 you too! The girls have some polish reviews, some hair product reviews, and a joint review on some healthy snacks.

      Delete

Labels

3 cupcakes (1) 5 cupcakes (7) adopt a dog (1) American Apparel (1) American Apparel polish (1) Andrew Compton (3) Angel (1) ARC (1) ArtFire (1) bad business practices (1) Barielle (1) Barry M (1) beagle (1) birthday (1) Black Friday (1) black polish (1) blood work (1) Boston bombings (1) breast cancer (1) brown polish (2) bullying (1) buyer beware (2) buyers warning (2) Cadence (1) CandleLynn (1) Caylee (1) challenge looks (2) Charm Factory (2) China Glaze (3) Chocolate (1) Christmas (2) Connecticut shooting (1) crelly polish (3) Cupcake inspired (2) Cupcake kitchen (1) cupcakes (1) curls (1) Darling Clandestine (2) dating (1) Delightful Incense (1) depression (1) discount (1) Dollish Polish (1) Dots (2) Easter (1) Ecigs (1) Essence polish (1) Evil Shades (3) eyeballs (1) facebook giveaway (1) family (3) Fantastic Faces (3) fast dry polish (1) Fathers Day (1) FDA (1) Finger Paints polish (1) Food (1) foster parent (1) Friday Freak Out (1) Friday Night Nails (1) friends (2) frizz (1) Fur babies (1) gall bladder (1) Geek Chic (2) gifts (1) glitter topcoat (8) Glitz'd 23 (1) goals (1) gold glitter polish (1) Gold nail polish (1) Gold polish (1) green glitter polish (1) Green Polish (2) grey polish (1) group challenge (2) guest post (1) hair (1) Handmade (7) Hannah (5) health (1) Hit Polish (7) hologlam 2013 (1) Holographic (1) holographic glitter (2) Holy Grail (1) in memory (1) indie cosmetics (2) indie polish (13) jelly polish (1) Jindie Nails (1) Kadie (2) KBShimmer (2) kids (1) Kunimitsu polish (1) Lady Grenade Cosmetics (1) laugh (1) leave in conditioner (1) Lipsticks and Lightsabers (1) Little Mouse Ears (1) Lynn (1) mani (1) me (1) memories (1) mental health (1) mental illness (1) Missy's Tempting Tarts (1) mold (1) mom (1) Monday Morning My Way (2) nail art contest (1) nail polish (9) Nail polish pal (2) nail tragedy (1) necklace (1) Neon (3) Nerd Lacquer (1) neutral polish (1) new year (1) Nina Pro (1) Northern Star Polish (1) Not Making It Up (2) NTMS2 (3) OPI (4) Orange A Peel (1) orange polish (2) Orly (2) other giveaways (4) Painted Lady Fingers (1) Parnevu (1) Patch (1) Peanut (1) Phyrra (1) pink polish (1) platinum (1) polish budget (1) polish remover (1) Prize (1) Pure Ice (1) purple polish (1) Rag Doll Bath and Beauty (1) Random (2) Ray (1) red glitter polish (1) red polish (1) review (1) RLR Creations (1) Rockeresque Beauty (1) Rosie (1) Ruby White Tips (1) sad (1) sales (4) Sally Girl (1) Sally Hansen (1) Santa nails (1) secret Santa (1) Shop your stash (1) Sierrah (3) Silly Lily (2) silver glitter polish (1) Simply Sweet Skin (2) Sinful Colors (2) Sinful Scents (1) Skin Food (1) Skittlezz (1) soldier (1) Sophie (1) Spring 2013 (1) Sunday Sprinkles (15) Support (1) swatches (1) Target (1) Taupe polish (1) Team Pinkeye (3) tragedy (1) Unsafe (1) Valentines Day (1) violet nail polish (1) Whimsy Beading (3) white nail polish (1) why (1) winter nails (1) Working Together Wednesday (9) worms (1) Yellow polish (1) Zombie Flesh (1) Zoya (3)