Saturday, January 19, 2013

Essence Colour And Go Walk Of Fame



Walk Of Fame is a taupe polish from Essence's Colour & Go line of fast drying polishes. I grabbed it from Ulta around Christmas time for under $2 I believe. It is a little sheer, but you can get full coverage in 2 coats. It evens itself out rather nicely and dries to have a great shine to it. It does dry pretty quick on the first coat, the second coat not so much for me. It wouldn't stop me from buying more though since I wait for normal polish to dry longer anyway. This polish is a 5ml polish.

Now I will tell you that I have problems with using the word taupe. I usually see tones of the colors brown, beige, or grey. With the help of a few friends, I am now seeing taupe as a color and have been using the word taupe more often. So thanks girls for helping me not be taupe blind anymore. 

Taupe isn't a color I love, though I really want to. I find that there are so many different shades and tones of taupe only a few look good on me. This one I love though, and I can dress it up to make it not so neutral if I want to. Which is exactly what I have done with 5 different polishes. I wanted you all to see just how different you can make taupe look.

The next picture is of Walk Of Fame with a silver leaf topcoat I made over it.

Walk Of Fame with Kunimitsu's Him over it.

Walk Of fame with Finger Paints Sparkle topcoat on top.





Walk Of Fame with Hit Polish's Sweet Potato Souffle on top.

Last but not least Walk Of Fame with American Apparel's Meteor Shower on top.

I just love how you can have a neutral polish like this and dress it up with just adding a glitter to the top of it. So for this polish I will give it....

The price is great, the formula is nice, nothing bad to say about it at all!

Have you tried Essence Colour & Go polishes, how did you like them?






***All products purchased by me, Him was won in a contest. All opinions are my own***



Peace, Love and Cupcakes!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love taupe! Nail polish, eyeshadow, you name it. I love all the different shades and variations; which also makes it easier to justify buying more. :-) I've never tried these polishes though... more place to buy them near me. I love what you did with all the different topcoats too.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

3 cupcakes (1) 5 cupcakes (7) adopt a dog (1) American Apparel (1) American Apparel polish (1) Andrew Compton (3) Angel (1) ARC (1) ArtFire (1) bad business practices (1) Barielle (1) Barry M (1) beagle (1) birthday (1) Black Friday (1) black polish (1) blood work (1) Boston bombings (1) breast cancer (1) brown polish (2) bullying (1) buyer beware (2) buyers warning (2) Cadence (1) CandleLynn (1) Caylee (1) challenge looks (2) Charm Factory (2) China Glaze (3) Chocolate (1) Christmas (2) Connecticut shooting (1) crelly polish (3) Cupcake inspired (2) Cupcake kitchen (1) cupcakes (1) curls (1) Darling Clandestine (2) dating (1) Delightful Incense (1) depression (1) discount (1) Dollish Polish (1) Dots (2) Easter (1) Ecigs (1) Essence polish (1) Evil Shades (3) eyeballs (1) facebook giveaway (1) family (3) Fantastic Faces (3) fast dry polish (1) Fathers Day (1) FDA (1) Finger Paints polish (1) Food (1) foster parent (1) Friday Freak Out (1) Friday Night Nails (1) friends (2) frizz (1) Fur babies (1) gall bladder (1) Geek Chic (2) gifts (1) glitter topcoat (8) Glitz'd 23 (1) goals (1) gold glitter polish (1) Gold nail polish (1) Gold polish (1) green glitter polish (1) Green Polish (2) grey polish (1) group challenge (2) guest post (1) hair (1) Handmade (7) Hannah (5) health (1) Hit Polish (7) hologlam 2013 (1) Holographic (1) holographic glitter (2) Holy Grail (1) in memory (1) indie cosmetics (2) indie polish (13) jelly polish (1) Jindie Nails (1) Kadie (2) KBShimmer (2) kids (1) Kunimitsu polish (1) Lady Grenade Cosmetics (1) laugh (1) leave in conditioner (1) Lipsticks and Lightsabers (1) Little Mouse Ears (1) Lynn (1) mani (1) me (1) memories (1) mental health (1) mental illness (1) Missy's Tempting Tarts (1) mold (1) mom (1) Monday Morning My Way (2) nail art contest (1) nail polish (9) Nail polish pal (2) nail tragedy (1) necklace (1) Neon (3) Nerd Lacquer (1) neutral polish (1) new year (1) Nina Pro (1) Northern Star Polish (1) Not Making It Up (2) NTMS2 (3) OPI (4) Orange A Peel (1) orange polish (2) Orly (2) other giveaways (4) Painted Lady Fingers (1) Parnevu (1) Patch (1) Peanut (1) Phyrra (1) pink polish (1) platinum (1) polish budget (1) polish remover (1) Prize (1) Pure Ice (1) purple polish (1) Rag Doll Bath and Beauty (1) Random (2) Ray (1) red glitter polish (1) red polish (1) review (1) RLR Creations (1) Rockeresque Beauty (1) Rosie (1) Ruby White Tips (1) sad (1) sales (4) Sally Girl (1) Sally Hansen (1) Santa nails (1) secret Santa (1) Shop your stash (1) Sierrah (3) Silly Lily (2) silver glitter polish (1) Simply Sweet Skin (2) Sinful Colors (2) Sinful Scents (1) Skin Food (1) Skittlezz (1) soldier (1) Sophie (1) Spring 2013 (1) Sunday Sprinkles (15) Support (1) swatches (1) Target (1) Taupe polish (1) Team Pinkeye (3) tragedy (1) Unsafe (1) Valentines Day (1) violet nail polish (1) Whimsy Beading (3) white nail polish (1) why (1) winter nails (1) Working Together Wednesday (9) worms (1) Yellow polish (1) Zombie Flesh (1) Zoya (3)