Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Sprinkles...Blah and all that other good stuff

Blah and all that other good stuff.

I'm afraid this weeks Sunday Sprinkles wont be a long one, I am just blah today. I do have plans for a few posts this week though so be on the look out for them. This past week I have not felt very good between aches and pains, headaches, and just being plain old tired like some strange power has sucked all the energy out of me.

I blame most of it on Mother Nature and her cruel sense of humor. 

One day it is 90 degrees out and then drops to the 50's in a matter of 2 days, what is up with that? Make up your mind already let's just set the thermostat to 75 and be done with it for a few weeks lady.

I also blame my daughter's music teacher who thinks that sending my child home with a musical instrument is a good idea. 

Yes if we lived in a home with a basement, a yard, or hey how about a 2 acre yard it would be a great idea. I just don't think it is in a 2 bedroom apartment. I am now plotting out collecting all the kids from the elementary school and their recorders and dropping them off at that woman's home so they can put on a nice 2 hour concert for her at say 6 or 7 in the morning. Don't get me wrong I am all for children learning to play an instrument, I just think maybe the companies selling them should also provide us with a mute button or maybe some ear plugs. Just for the record I am looking forward to the day this is lost among the many other things my children have lost in their piles of things in their room. 

I blame my teenage daughters hormones and mood swings that go along with it.
I know I know I was once there too, but that doesn't mean I have to like it as a parent. Now I have to go apologize to my mother who had 6 girls to deal with one right after another. Oh and 2 of those were twins so double your pleasure double your fun lol, my poor mom. I think I say watch your tone of voice, don't talk to me like that, or just go to your room more than I say anything else these days. I try to have hope that it is almost over and then realize that I have another one getting ready to go through this any day now. So now I just sit in a corner rocking, holding myself repeating the serenity prayer over and over again. 

I am determined that this week will be better than last week. I refuse to have a blah week again. Even if we have no sunshine, gloomy skies and rain this WILL be a better week if it kills me. Just remind me I said this if I get all grumpy and down again.                                                       


Peace, Love and Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

3 cupcakes (1) 5 cupcakes (7) adopt a dog (1) American Apparel (1) American Apparel polish (1) Andrew Compton (3) Angel (1) ARC (1) ArtFire (1) bad business practices (1) Barielle (1) Barry M (1) beagle (1) birthday (1) Black Friday (1) black polish (1) blood work (1) Boston bombings (1) breast cancer (1) brown polish (2) bullying (1) buyer beware (2) buyers warning (2) Cadence (1) CandleLynn (1) Caylee (1) challenge looks (2) Charm Factory (2) China Glaze (3) Chocolate (1) Christmas (2) Connecticut shooting (1) crelly polish (3) Cupcake inspired (2) Cupcake kitchen (1) cupcakes (1) curls (1) Darling Clandestine (2) dating (1) Delightful Incense (1) depression (1) discount (1) Dollish Polish (1) Dots (2) Easter (1) Ecigs (1) Essence polish (1) Evil Shades (3) eyeballs (1) facebook giveaway (1) family (3) Fantastic Faces (3) fast dry polish (1) Fathers Day (1) FDA (1) Finger Paints polish (1) Food (1) foster parent (1) Friday Freak Out (1) Friday Night Nails (1) friends (2) frizz (1) Fur babies (1) gall bladder (1) Geek Chic (2) gifts (1) glitter topcoat (8) Glitz'd 23 (1) goals (1) gold glitter polish (1) Gold nail polish (1) Gold polish (1) green glitter polish (1) Green Polish (2) grey polish (1) group challenge (2) guest post (1) hair (1) Handmade (7) Hannah (5) health (1) Hit Polish (7) hologlam 2013 (1) Holographic (1) holographic glitter (2) Holy Grail (1) in memory (1) indie cosmetics (2) indie polish (13) jelly polish (1) Jindie Nails (1) Kadie (2) KBShimmer (2) kids (1) Kunimitsu polish (1) Lady Grenade Cosmetics (1) laugh (1) leave in conditioner (1) Lipsticks and Lightsabers (1) Little Mouse Ears (1) Lynn (1) mani (1) me (1) memories (1) mental health (1) mental illness (1) Missy's Tempting Tarts (1) mold (1) mom (1) Monday Morning My Way (2) nail art contest (1) nail polish (9) Nail polish pal (2) nail tragedy (1) necklace (1) Neon (3) Nerd Lacquer (1) neutral polish (1) new year (1) Nina Pro (1) Northern Star Polish (1) Not Making It Up (2) NTMS2 (3) OPI (4) Orange A Peel (1) orange polish (2) Orly (2) other giveaways (4) Painted Lady Fingers (1) Parnevu (1) Patch (1) Peanut (1) Phyrra (1) pink polish (1) platinum (1) polish budget (1) polish remover (1) Prize (1) Pure Ice (1) purple polish (1) Rag Doll Bath and Beauty (1) Random (2) Ray (1) red glitter polish (1) red polish (1) review (1) RLR Creations (1) Rockeresque Beauty (1) Rosie (1) Ruby White Tips (1) sad (1) sales (4) Sally Girl (1) Sally Hansen (1) Santa nails (1) secret Santa (1) Shop your stash (1) Sierrah (3) Silly Lily (2) silver glitter polish (1) Simply Sweet Skin (2) Sinful Colors (2) Sinful Scents (1) Skin Food (1) Skittlezz (1) soldier (1) Sophie (1) Spring 2013 (1) Sunday Sprinkles (15) Support (1) swatches (1) Target (1) Taupe polish (1) Team Pinkeye (3) tragedy (1) Unsafe (1) Valentines Day (1) violet nail polish (1) Whimsy Beading (3) white nail polish (1) why (1) winter nails (1) Working Together Wednesday (9) worms (1) Yellow polish (1) Zombie Flesh (1) Zoya (3)