Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Sprinkles-Say What?

I know I haven't been making as many posts as I should be the last few weeks. Most of you know my mom was sick and in the hospital, then I got the crazy infection in my leg. Well things are looking up and so I hope to be back to posting more often. Mom has been venturing out to do small errands on her own which has to feel good for her not to have a "babysitter" tagging along everywhere she needs to go. My leg is looking so much better, I still have extreme swelling and some episodes of intense pain, but all in all I feel better. 

A recent pic of Patch and his BFF Quincy napping together.

This week has been pretty crazy with things happening, some good some bad some just plain ridiculous. I tend to over think things, I will agree I do at times. I just try to understand things in a way that makes sense to me, I try to see things from different points of view. I don't see that as a bad thing though, well most of the time anyway.

I have been in contact with someone who has done hundreds of people wrong. Once again we are all hearing the same line of I want to make this right. I have a lot of feelings on this whole situation and honestly I'm not sure there is enough time to type it all up. Maybe I will share my story in the near future, something else for me to think on. I will tell you I am angry, sad, frustrated, but still holding out hope that the right thing will be done. I am angry for those hurt physically, financially, and emotionally. I am sad for those same people that just as they start to heal and move on their wounds are not only ripped back open but salt is rubbed in their wounds. I'm frustrated for those people, for those who have tried to do everything possible to help. I'm frustrated that people are insinuating that the women I have worked so closely with have teamed up with, been won over by, or are working with this person. That is simply NOT true, we are still the same people we were 6 months ago, we are still doing what we do because it is the right thing to do. Enough on that or I will be here all night.

Casey Anthony...I'm just sick of hearing about her. I'm sick of seeing and hearing that name, and every single move she makes. Don't get me wrong I think the woman is as guilty and hate that she is now a free woman. I hate that an innocent baby died, I hate what was done to her little lifeless body. Enough is enough already. What about other news stories that need or should be being covered? What about covering other missing persons, or hey how about covering something inspiring like our service men and women, or promoting something like say charities? As usual I have been thinking a lot on this too and have something up my sleeve that you all will see come to light very soon.


I want to say thank you to someone who sent me a message this week on Facebook. Your message meant a lot to me. I really appreciate everything you said. I am a firm believer in you get out of life what you put into it. For some that is a great thing for others not so much. I try my best to always put my best foot forward and treat others how I would want to be treated. I'm not perfect I make mistakes, but I always try my best to do and say the right things. Again thank you!!!!

So in closing I just want to say that in the times that I'm lacking in posting I am thinking and plotting future posts. I really enjoy sharing my thoughts and pieces of my life with you all. I'm sure I wont ever be a huge well known blogger but that is ok if I'm not since that isn't my goal. My goal is to share thoughts, opinions, products, and causes with you in hopes that you will take something positive from it. So until next time remember that the change you want to see happen begins with you.





Peace, Love and Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

3 cupcakes (1) 5 cupcakes (7) adopt a dog (1) American Apparel (1) American Apparel polish (1) Andrew Compton (3) Angel (1) ARC (1) ArtFire (1) bad business practices (1) Barielle (1) Barry M (1) beagle (1) birthday (1) Black Friday (1) black polish (1) blood work (1) Boston bombings (1) breast cancer (1) brown polish (2) bullying (1) buyer beware (2) buyers warning (2) Cadence (1) CandleLynn (1) Caylee (1) challenge looks (2) Charm Factory (2) China Glaze (3) Chocolate (1) Christmas (2) Connecticut shooting (1) crelly polish (3) Cupcake inspired (2) Cupcake kitchen (1) cupcakes (1) curls (1) Darling Clandestine (2) dating (1) Delightful Incense (1) depression (1) discount (1) Dollish Polish (1) Dots (2) Easter (1) Ecigs (1) Essence polish (1) Evil Shades (3) eyeballs (1) facebook giveaway (1) family (3) Fantastic Faces (3) fast dry polish (1) Fathers Day (1) FDA (1) Finger Paints polish (1) Food (1) foster parent (1) Friday Freak Out (1) Friday Night Nails (1) friends (2) frizz (1) Fur babies (1) gall bladder (1) Geek Chic (2) gifts (1) glitter topcoat (8) Glitz'd 23 (1) goals (1) gold glitter polish (1) Gold nail polish (1) Gold polish (1) green glitter polish (1) Green Polish (2) grey polish (1) group challenge (2) guest post (1) hair (1) Handmade (7) Hannah (5) health (1) Hit Polish (7) hologlam 2013 (1) Holographic (1) holographic glitter (2) Holy Grail (1) in memory (1) indie cosmetics (2) indie polish (13) jelly polish (1) Jindie Nails (1) Kadie (2) KBShimmer (2) kids (1) Kunimitsu polish (1) Lady Grenade Cosmetics (1) laugh (1) leave in conditioner (1) Lipsticks and Lightsabers (1) Little Mouse Ears (1) Lynn (1) mani (1) me (1) memories (1) mental health (1) mental illness (1) Missy's Tempting Tarts (1) mold (1) mom (1) Monday Morning My Way (2) nail art contest (1) nail polish (9) Nail polish pal (2) nail tragedy (1) necklace (1) Neon (3) Nerd Lacquer (1) neutral polish (1) new year (1) Nina Pro (1) Northern Star Polish (1) Not Making It Up (2) NTMS2 (3) OPI (4) Orange A Peel (1) orange polish (2) Orly (2) other giveaways (4) Painted Lady Fingers (1) Parnevu (1) Patch (1) Peanut (1) Phyrra (1) pink polish (1) platinum (1) polish budget (1) polish remover (1) Prize (1) Pure Ice (1) purple polish (1) Rag Doll Bath and Beauty (1) Random (2) Ray (1) red glitter polish (1) red polish (1) review (1) RLR Creations (1) Rockeresque Beauty (1) Rosie (1) Ruby White Tips (1) sad (1) sales (4) Sally Girl (1) Sally Hansen (1) Santa nails (1) secret Santa (1) Shop your stash (1) Sierrah (3) Silly Lily (2) silver glitter polish (1) Simply Sweet Skin (2) Sinful Colors (2) Sinful Scents (1) Skin Food (1) Skittlezz (1) soldier (1) Sophie (1) Spring 2013 (1) Sunday Sprinkles (15) Support (1) swatches (1) Target (1) Taupe polish (1) Team Pinkeye (3) tragedy (1) Unsafe (1) Valentines Day (1) violet nail polish (1) Whimsy Beading (3) white nail polish (1) why (1) winter nails (1) Working Together Wednesday (9) worms (1) Yellow polish (1) Zombie Flesh (1) Zoya (3)